Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy 1 Yr Baby

Hi Baby,

I know you're reading this right now and I still can't believe it's been a yr already. It is so true that time fly's when you are happy and having fun and I AM happy and I'm happy because I'm with you. There are so many things that are running through my head as I write this, things I wish I could translate into something short and concise, but I can't. There is so much I feel for you and all I know is that I'm so glad I have you and that you came to me at a time that I was questioning whether I was ever good enough for anyone. You fixed my heart babe and I can't wait for many more years of being with you. I know it won't always be "I love you" or be STA moments down the line but I do know I want to work through those moments with you. You make me whole and you compliment me in so many ways that I even shock my self at times. You always find a way to talk me down and remind me why I love you so much. Yes, I am crying right now and yes I am listening to our playlist which probably won't help the crying but I cry because I am so grateful and happy because looking back I never thought I could be this happy after what I've gone through. I've grown so much since last year as a person and part of it is because of you. You always ask me why I'm with you, and it's because you see me as me. You appreciate everything I do for you whether it's bringing you a glass of water or going to the gym. You understand me and you value me. You are not ashamed to be with me. You always comfort me when I cry or at least try to. Despite your financial situation, you find ways to get me gifts and yes they are not worth much in price but they have meaning and that to me is more than some expensive necklace or Mark Jacobs bag. I love every second I am with you even if we're fighting, because all I know is that I'm with you. I treasure every single moment I'm with you and as much as I hate you being so far away this whole year, it definitely shows me how much I  appreciate you; every single part of you. I love you Albert. Happy Anniversary baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment