Monday, November 10, 2014

2:00 AM

It is 2:00am but I am wide awake. I thought I'd be passed out by now but I'm not. I can't help but want to write you something. I miss you so much babe. Every time I spend with you makes it harder and harder for me to say bye to you. I miss you more and more and think of the things we could do if we were living together or just simply closer. Don't get me wrong this distance makes me appreciate you more and each moment I spend with you and I know that I have no choice but to live through it just wish I could be selfish and have you around more often. Holidays are coming and I feel like I wish I could just have you here with me that is all I want this year. I just want you here with me. I don't care for any other gift I just want to be able to go shopping for a tree with you or go see the Christmas lights with you and have you help me bake some edibles. I know it will be a while until I will be able to do that with you just wish I could get that for Christmas. Of course there are things I know I can't get and I that's one of them but just thought I'd let you know how much I miss you. You are the best thing that has happened to me and don't see how someone could have let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment