Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy 2nd Anniversary :*

Hi baby,

So, I'm thinking that aside from making this a yearly tradition and of course making going on a cruise a yearly tradition as well, that I'd also make a video of our two years together. Before I show you the video, I did want to say something. These past two years have been full of so many things. From us being apart from each other to living together which is what I always wanted; to live with someone I love and just build it from there. I'm sorry that I can be tough to live with sometimes and maybe more than sometimes but I promise to try harder every time. I know it won't be easy but I am willing to work through anything because I love you, so much. Yeah you make me mad and annoy me at times but that doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is being with you and in the end making things right with you. I'm sorry I make you mad and frustrated but like I said I promise to work on it because I don't ever want to lose you. Every time I cook for you and every time I do something for you I realize that I am doing it for someone that loves me and I am just so lucky to have you. I really am. You are the person who can calm me down even if you are mad and that to me means so much more than getting roses. I love you Albert. I can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with the man of my dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment