Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm Sorry...

Hi baby,

You already know I like to write my thoughts down. Even if it is here on my blog that probably nobody ever sees except me and occasionally, you. As you can tell the title of this post is called "I'm Sorry..." which is what this post revolves around. It's really hard for me to admit I am wrong most of the time and our last talk on Monday made me realize that I have been messing up at times and baby I am so sorry. I don't want to be the reason why our relationship might fail. Not that I am saying it's failing or that we will but I am just scared that one day you will simply get tired of me and just not want me anymore. I am scared because you are the best thing I have had in a really, really long time and I don't want to fail you like I've failed in the past. You are worth so much to me babe. I read an article that really made sense and it was weirdly really close to what were talking about on Monday. So with that I want to say that I am so sorry if I have not been communicating as well as I think I have been with you. I am sorry if I might have not been seeing things from your point of view. I am sorry that I might have shouted at you. I am sorry if I have hurt you in any way. I am sorry if I have failed you. I am sorry if I haven't listened to you.  I am sorry baby. I know we are going to have arguments and we're going to fight but I want to be able to apologize and realize in that second if it's something worth fighting about or just move on and get over it. Obviously, having things like me waiting for an hour with no answer from you on Valentine's day does give me a reason to be mad at you, for a while, lol but I forgave you and I know that you wouldn't intentionally do that me again. I just want us to be able to be that couple that gets through anything. But I mainly want to be the partner who apologizes and admits they are wrong and that stops a fight from going over board. I want to treasure every moment I have with you. I don't want to fight, I want to be happy. I don't want what my parents have. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I promise to be a good listener, to always have your back, to be your support, to put my self in your shoes, to understand you,  and to apologize when I am wrong. You are my best friend baby, you know me and I know you.
And I want you to know that I am going to make the effort to make our relationship stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment